Guest viewing is limited

TKR so glad that is over !

Status
Not open for further replies.
thankyou very much ....a true animal lover understands what we are going through ........:boohoo: XXX
 
@mrs cricklewood ... I was so, so sorry to hear about Winston. That last photo of him you put up shows a beautiful dog with such human eyes. They work their way into our homes and hearts. I could not imagine being without my two. They are brother and sister from the same litter and are 12 now. Some time in the distant future, I hope when they go, they can go together somehow. They have never been apart.

I certainly grimaced about your MUA without anaesthetic. Glad there were no lasting repercussions, but have you noticed any improvement at all? With all that popping, you must have loosened some sort of scarring perhaps.

I am thinking of you and how you must be missing Winston, but I am sure you have such lovely memories and photos to help ease your heart. He always sounded like such a beautiful, one of a kind companion.

Caring Hugs ... Ellen
 
thankyou Ellen....yes we are missing our beautiful boy so much..even as a baby he was never any trouble..he never chewed anything and we could leave him inside for any length of time on his own and he was always well behaved..Little Sambo is in to everything ! We never expected to be going through training up a puppy for another 10 years .....he is hard work I tell you ! It will take me and my hubby a long time to get over Winstons loss..even my 84 year old mum phoned me from Adelaide crying when she heard the news..everyone loved him...I said to my hubby, between tears, why do we have to love our beloved pets so much !! ( Winston flew over to Adelaide with us, from WA, last April to meet my family who live there )
Yes I definitely noticed any improvement in my knee after my fall...once my knee had recovered from going for a gutser I could bend it easier and freer...I am convinced that the fall, even though at the time and the following weeks it hurt and throbbed and it hurt to walk, it could have been the best thing that happened to me .
Thankyou and take care..give your fur babies a cuddle for me ! XX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom