Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Smrt2run's new hips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome Poppet ! As a mostly retired orchestral musician who raised two extremely noisy and disruptive boys, I value silence with birdsong above rubies! hearing orchestral music now, when I'm not playing it, brings back memories, often of the precise spot on the page we are, the exact motions of various conductors, what the 2nd oboe said during rehearsal that cracked up the whole orchestra--- too much input! I have to stick with harpsichord music, string quartets, LOL
 
BarbaraR I'm doing really well actually, thanks so much for checking in. Thing are about as normal as they are going to get. Got caught in an awful downpour today and tried to run to shelter haha. The body didn't move with any speed so I ended up getting soaked. :boohoo:Ironically also today was the day that my handicap parking plaque came in the mail for my car. Completely unneeded by now haha. I kind of call the whole experience "great results to something I wish I never needed at all. Hope your doing well too!
 
Hey smrt2run ! I saw you were on as I logged on, so thought I'd come see how you were. Here i am nearly 3 weeks out! Sat (with walking intervasl) for 1 1/2 hours in church this morning, I can tell from that that I may not get to see the new Star Trek soon.... waaaahhhhh
How are you-- staying dry? heh heh
 
Oh I haven't seen it either. I'm doing really good, I cannot complain. I've added more physical stuff to my routine at work and it hasn't bothered me. Everyone else is concerned but I keep reminding them that I am not a martyr. Time certainly does fly, I can't believe how long it has been. I had spoken to a co-worker, turns out his brother had the exact same medications for his cancer and needed one of his hips replaced. I just wanted a matching pair.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom