Guest viewing is limited

shoesister

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that you are having surgery today? Sending healing thoughts your way! Your next thread will be on post op, I know we will be looking for you to surface on the other side! Happy Hippy day!
 
[Bonesmart.org] shoesister
and check to see if you're prepared for your surgery on Monday. I'm excited for you---a brand new hip just waiting for you along with a pain free life!

Take care---looking forward to hearing from you from the "other side". We care.
[Bonesmart.org] shoesister
 
Hi thank you for your message,really nice that you sent me it, i am ready for my new matching lthr, think i will feel a bit like cinderella when she got the other glass slipper :yahoo:hope all is well with you i will post when prince charming has granted my wish.I heard my surgeon just been on vacation to Trinidad so hopefully he will be feeling good see you soon,:bow:
 
Hello shoesister, We're both going on Mon March 4th for hip replacement. I'm having both done (yikes!) and am quite nervous. I hope you're doing well. Sounds like you've been through it before? You're keeping your sense of humor - good for you! I'm trying to get the house clean this weekend and finish up packing. It's a way to channel my nervous energy, but not as easy as it used to be since I can't be up on my feet too long.

Best of luck to you and drop me a line when you're up to it. I know you'll do just great. Take care, thinking of you and wishing you the best. :)
 
Good luck to both ByGosh and Shoesister:thumb: ....I'll be very interested to follow your threads on the other side...Take deep breaths and think good thoughts...
 
Thank you to all for your kind thoughts, just about prepared for left thr on monday p m ,stocked up larder, caught up with laundry and getting my recovery area sorted,table,chair,reachers. last time i took my ipod into theatre:whistle: as i had spinal block and sedation anesthesia so had nice music to help me drift off and when i became aware when waking up after the operation my music was still playing it was like i had only been asleep five min's:sleep: (was in theatre 1 hour) so would recommend that to my fellow troopers, i must say i didn't listen to HIP HOP:heehee: and Couldn't here THE hip op either,so good luck and we should look forward to our new hips and saying goodbye to restrictions our worn out joints caused for us xx
 
Good luck BYGOSH two for one same day eh good on you i will be thinking of you, keep us posted of your progress and it's :puppysmooze: onwards and upwards xx
 
Hi Shoesister,
Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow I hope everything goes really well. You will be in my thoughts and my prayers. Let us know how you are when you reach the other side.
 
I will be thinking of you on Monday. Everything will go good and before you know it you will be waking up to your music again:egypdance:Keep us posted on your recovery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom