Guest viewing is limited

THR Severe Fall - Four fractures

Hi folks-it’s been awhile since my gruesome fall with the four fractures. Ok, I bought Bombas gripper slipper plus gripper Bombas socks. They are not the cheapest, but they are good. Oddly the Dexa scan was not as atrocious as I thought it might be. However, after weeks non weight bearing, dcc said no where near as accurate, but the treating PA wanted it done. Boy did I feel the LLD more now on the knee. Xray does not show any advanced OA in knee, but I gotta wonder what else might be there in addition to the tibia plateau fracture and the proximal fibula fracture. Anyway-answering my own question-Bombas slippers are good!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi spaniel,
Glad you found a product that works for you. I’ve read and seen Bomba’s advertised.
 
Hi @spaniel -

I love Bombas slippers and socks with grippy bottoms. I agree they are expensive, but definitely worth the cost. We don't wear shoes in the house, but socks can be so slippery. Not these!

Xray does not show any advanced OA in knee,
Let's celebrate that as good news! Try not to focus on "what if"; we drive ourselves crazy that way.

It's been about 6 weeks since the fall. How are you coming along? Will you be able to avoid surgery?
 

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom