TKR Seventeen days post-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
@earlyburds13 it's a lot of work, isn't it? Tomorrow will be a week since my MUA. All I see on the immediate horizon is PT. LOL

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
Keep taking the meds I have tried to get hold of a flexion to hire, did me so much good for my r o m I went from 75deg to 115 in the twenty-four hrs I used it in Redhill hos pital, wish they had got the machine18 months ago, an extra plus they found a heart problem that can now be fixed with drugs, xxm
 
Thank you my leg is going well, lots of exercise and mountain biking, and a big win on lotto have all helped, all makes you feel more positive and the tramadol, hope all goes well with you,xm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom