TKR Seventeen days post-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my wife and i are ok my knee is slowly getting there but waiting in the que for the heart to be sorted then i want the mua opp if knee does not not bend any more my wife has now got a bakers cyst at the back of the knee so shes in alot of pain , she can not get back to training dogs to do obedience she slightly better than she was, i might start a new thread up for her , how are you going on with your knees and how is your husband coping with the nursing xxxm.
 
Are they giving you MUA or a revision? I have a bakers cyst on the back of my left knee. It drives me crazy as it's the same side as the knee to be replaced!

My knees are variable as usual but the TKR is getting stronger although it can and does burn a lot. Hubby doesn't really have to do as much but feels like he does. We are going away on Monday for a couple of weeks up to our caravan in Wales. So I might not be around much. The signal is atrocious.

Has your wife had her knee checked over?

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Hi @earlybirds what a lovely surprise to hear from you. I thought it best to answer you on your own thread so others are aware of what's going on too.

Firstly Good Luck on your MUA on 26th June. I hope all goes well for you! What made them decide to do an MUA?

Mal, how did you get on with your heart? My moms been diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation, a few weeks ago and has started some tablets today to see if that helps x

Sorry about the questions but I'm curious as to how you are doing.

Yes hubby's got to be Nurse Ratchet for a while longer. All he wants is for me to get properly well again.

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Hi have been put on ramipril 5mg,and rivaroxaban 20mg, the first the first one to stop stroke, the other to stop blood clots, hope your mum goes OK, seems to to have done the trick for my heart,will keep watching how you go, xxm.
 
Hi Malcolm

What made the OS decide you needed a MUA?

Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Malcolm

What made the OS decide you needed a MUA?

Love Nana moon 27 x
He has said I might only get five or ten per cent with leaving it this long but I am tripping now at my age, last two days my other knee has swollen above the knee,painfull!!, don't know how many muas go wrong,xxm.
 
Ok if I were you I'd tag @Josephine into this and ask her what she thinks. I nothing about MUA. I had a revision.
Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Hi thanks for the post, hope this does not happen next Friday as my old collie dog kofi has torn my ligaments in my good leg, he walked in to my knee from the side,it Hurts!!!!.
 
I hope all goes well. I know sometimes animals know what is going on. They think there helping. By being near but there not. Best reguards and luck!!!


FaithMitchmommy
PKR December.1,2014
TKREV MARCH.2,2015
 
Thanks for your message, will post again After M u a , be good to have a boring week xm.
 
My two Corgis were yapping at one another, each trying to be first and they ran me down from the back!! I flipped up and over in the air!!! Boy did I yell at those kids!
 
Bless there little cotton socks xm. I have managed to avoid my old dog kofi from head butting myknee to day xm.
 
Thanks for your message, will post again After M u a , be good to have a boring week xm.
Hi came out of theatre at 10 am after M,u,a all seems to be well, now on the flexion for 24hrs, have gone from75deg to 112 already feeling good, full of painkillers, hope for sleep satpm, and home,yay. Xm
 
Great news! Rest and take care of yourself.
 
My transformation is complete I can walkagain, had an mua two wks ago, doing more cycling now and joined Slinfold golf andcountry club, a wk after my opp iawoke on the 21st June to six numbers on the lottery yaaaaaaaaaasxm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom