September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

Welcome to our September surgery team....the September Sapphires. Like the precious gems you all are, you're going to be marking the changing seasons with a big change in your life.

So join together for support and look ahead to those wonderful new days with your new joints - pain free and happy!!! Post your surgery dates here and use this thread to chat, offer encouragement, and discuss concerns about your upcoming surgery.
I am new to the BoneSmart Forum, and will be having bilateral total knee replacement Sept. 12! I look forward to connecting with others going through this adventure.
 
I have brought the September list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are. ​
​
Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires ​
​
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
Feel free post in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section and share this journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
​
2 Sept 13 ditzy dinah (bilateral partials), mrs cricklewood​
3 Sept 13 Redbird (her second), Flowerpower11 (her second)​
5 Sept 13, Jsankowski (right knee), trueblue56 (left knee), Pjmc, jes (bilateral)​
6 Sept 13, catherinem (her second)​
9 Sept 13 Lexismom, morningstar (her second)​
11 Sept 13 leejaa, chefkp​
12 Sept 12 turtlepoet​
17 Sept 13 possum_here, sleefin, amab (her second)​
18 Sept 13 Bionic woman2 (her second) , lookingforward​
19 Sept 13 Jsankowski (left knee), SMenasco​
23 Sept 13 rah2435 , Jude2, wilmarcia (bilateral), Jude2​
24 Sept 13 yampster (second)​
26 Sept 13 kneefromhell, ucsbgal1971​
 
September 18th, Total Left Knee.
Passion is bird watching. Hubby has hung new bird and squirrel feeders outside my recovery windows.
Looking forward to the day I can walk on my favorite nature trails, with out pain.:yes!:
 
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
lookingforward, you have been officially added to the September surgery list!


Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
September 18th, Total Left Knee.
Passion is bird watching. Hubby has hung new bird and squirrel feeders outside my recovery windows.
Looking forward to the day I can walk on my favorite nature trails, with out pain.:yes!:

My surgery date is September 18th 2013
 
September 30 - RTKR at New England Baptist
 
Thanks for adding me to the list. I really wanted to be a July Sparkler but sapphires are beautiful and hopefully my knee will be as well.
 
Sapphires are beautiful that is true . By tomorrow this time my surgery will be behind me . Of course today the hospital decides to call with echocardiogram results not the best news in addition to heart murmur aorta enlargement. Put me over the edge hearing this . Doctors said to have the surgery so i am going forward.
 
Best of luck Pjmc. I wouldn't worry about the heart diagnosis. They wouldn't do the surgery if it would be too dangerous for you, at least that is what my internist told me today. It is good that they know your condition so that the anesthesiologist will know exactly how to take care of you. I can imagine what you are feeling with the surgery so close because I am scared to death too. I am trying to concentrate on anything and everything except this surgery.
Wishing you an easy time of it.
Pam
 
Three weeks from today. So much to do and so little time. Just scheduled an appointment to have my windows washed. I don't know why but that is important to me right now. Purchased a new freezer and now I am going to learn how to make beef stew. My mother made the best stew. I really hate TV dinners. I have started my list and am shifting into overdrive.
 
Just wanted to add to September my is for093013on my rt knee have done a lot of reading thank you all for the information .Also all the support have question about spinal or general I have back issues thank you. Cruise2013
 
September has filled up fast.... Good luck everyone.
 
"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it." Margaret Fuller

I love this quote, as I love this forum. I have learned so much so far, with more to learn in the coming weeks.
LTKR coming up Sep 18th then my life can move forward. So many hills to climb and so many streams to cross.
I am so glad i have this group to walk the walk with me. Nanc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom