Guest viewing is limited

September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm having LTKR 9/5/13 and RTKR 10/17/13, so I get to join the September Sapphires and the October Feisties! Lucky me! Can't wait to get these raggedy old cement knees thrown in the garbage where they belong. :) Of course I'm also a little apprehensive but I already feel better just finding this forum!
 
I have brought the September list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires ​
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
Feel free post in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section and share this journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
2 Sept 13 ditzy dinah (bilateral partials)​
3 Sept 13 Redbird (her second), Flowerpower11 (her second)​
5 Sept 13, Jsankowski (right knee), trueblue56 (left knee), Pjmc​
9 Sept 13 Lexismom, morningstar (her second)​
10 Sept 13 amab​
11 Sept 13 leejaa, chefkp​
17 Sept 13 possum_here​
19 Sept 13 Jsankowski (left knee), SMenasco​
23 Sept 13 rah2435 , Jude2, B's Knees (bilateral), wilmarcia (bilateral)​
24 Sept 13 yampster (second)​
30 Sept 13 pedsnurse8​
 
Please add me Robotic right knee surgery Sept. 5 th. Altoona, Pa .
 
Here I go again. I am scheduled to have total knee replacement on 9-3-13 on my right knee. Last year about this time it was my left. My left knee feels pretty good I only hope all will go well with the right! I'm already getting nervous. Everyone in here helped me so much last year this is a very encouraging sight! So here I am back again! How is everyone?
Just me,
Linda :flwrysmile:
 
Please add me to September Sapphires. My surgery date is September 3rd.

Thank you!
 
I am having both knees replaced on September 23. I am looking forward to moving towards better mobility!
 
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
wilmarcia, you have been officially added to the September surgery list!



Please start a thread of your own in the knee replacement pre op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
[Bonesmart.org] September Sapphires 2013 - Are You Having Knee Surgery In September?
possum_here, you have been officially added to the September surgery list!


Please start a thread of your own in the knee replacement pre op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom