Guest viewing is limited

Scaredy cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
the percacet doesn't touch it hardly at all
Totally UNsurprising! I tell you this - whoever does manage to find such a drug will be in line for a Nobel Prize for services to humanity!

But what, pray, was supposed to cheer you up about your xrays!
 
Jillian I just want to wish you good luck on Monday. I'll keep you in my prayers and my thoughts. Can't wait to me on the other side.:angel::hi: take care.:flwrysmile:
 
Good luck tomorrow Jillian! I'm new here but I'm scheduled for Sept 7th. I'm getting excited and trying to prepare myself. I'll be anxious to hear how happy you are on the other side! Praying for you and a speedy recovery.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom