Guest viewing is limited

scared in US: op in March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to send you a private message answer if I can ever figure out how.
What's holding you up with the PMing? You don't 'lose' pms, they will be in your Inbox, top right hand corner of the screen. Mouse-over that word and your pm titles will show.

However, I would like to encourage you not to discuss your problems in private. There may be some desperate person, not yet a member, who is searching the internet for that very snippet of information you would have posted. That's the golden value of BoneSmart. So please, unless you message is just chit chat or something rather personal, do post on the forums rather than in PMs.

Secondly, can you remember NOT to make my name a tag or link unless you really want my advice about something. I get so many tags every day and it's very wearying to take to time to respond to an alert only to find you've just mentioned my name in the course of conversation. Thank you very much.
 
Sorry a fellow bone smarter suggested I tag a moderator. I'm sorry.
I am still in rehab with low energy and will have to wait until I can puzzle out the posting. The private message was to someone who wrote me, i went to write back and it disappeared.
I shall not darken your tag door again.
 
Hope the rehab goes well and you are soon able to go home @kittyroma....the energy levels take a few days to get back to something like normal. Take it slow and steady....keep us posted..Chrissie xxx
 
@kittyroma....How are you doing?...the energy drain is over real...they say it will pass..you have been through a lot. Love to hear how your rehab is doing. I have one more visit with home care. Today I walked around the neighborhood,..felt great. Looking forward to hearing about your recovery..:)

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom