Scared but excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, when you know you are going in for surgery, just start your new thread on the 'recovery side' and we will all be waiting to hear from you on your new thread. I was thinking about all you said in the beginning, trying to visualize your progress on your 'man cave'. I am like you, with several projects left undone due to the pain taking over my life a long time ago. You sound like your good with a table saw, I know I love my table saw and it has sat for way too long...
 
Rb - you will start a new one in post-op side. Happy that you've been cleared. Good luck and you'll rock it!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Thanks will do. So true on the table saw and many other things as well. Being in pain also has tough on my family. I have been a real butt at times because of the relentless pain. I am very blessed to have such a great wife that is very understanding. And so on Monday I will begin a new chapter in life all for the better.

AVN of both hips. Scheduled for RTHR on July 7th
 
Tomorrow is the day. I have so many mixed emotions about it. Don't think that I will get much sleep tonight. Surgery is scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow. So many butterflies.

AVN of both hips. Scheduled for RTHR on July 7th
 
@rbtaylor - I thought I too wouldn't sleep the night before surgery. Instead I pleasantly found out I had built up so much worry I got a great nights sleep. I was quite surprised! I know you'll do great tomorrow and wake up like I did in recovery with a sigh of relief knowing that the worst is behind you and good time lay ahead. Best of luck tomorrow and hope today and tonight sail through with calm and serenity for you!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
@rbtaylor14 just want ya to know we are all pulling for you. Been following all the ups and downs of your story, I could hardly believe all the setbacks, but now it's a go. So happy for you. Tomorrow will be your lucky day! Best wishes from all of us still waiting. We can't wait to hear all about your happy ending!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hey RB, noon is a good time to go get er done, all our positive energy is flowing your way. Best wishes my man...
 
Hoping you are getting a good night's sleep in preparation for your journey to NO MORE PAIN tomorrow! :)
 
All the best tomorrow. Wishing you a successful, uneventful op followed by an excellent recovery.
 
Best of luck to you! Sending good thoughts your way. Looking forward to hearing from you post-op. :)
 
Best wishes to you .......hope all goes well...x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
[emoji541] 7 hours and I will be under the knife[emoji380].

AVN of both hips. Scheduled for RTHR on July 7th
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom