Guest viewing is limited

THR Same day/Outpatient info needed

Eastern, and daylight savings.

Good luck! Talk to you soon!
 
All the best to you...look for you on the Recovery side.
:ok:
 
for some reason, My doc wants his patients to spend the night. But he has agreed to let me go home if I want to do it. I hate being in the hospital and just want to go home where it is calm and clean.
 
My doc lit up like a Christmas tree when I asked about same day. He told me that Medicare doesn't allow same day release if you're scheduled to stay over, but if you're scheduled for same day, they allow a stay over if you need it.
The staff was great but I was sick with dizziness and dry heaves so was happy to suffer that at home rather than in front of a bunch of other people.
I hope you're a good candidate for doing it your way and that your surgeon agrees to let you go home. Good luck!
 
I had same day surgery, went on at 7.am was home by 7p.m. I came home in the clothes I went in though packed as if I was staying overnight you never know what could happen, if your bloods and BP are not right that won't let you leave until they are. I know some people have trepidation about leaving same day but nothing beats your own bed! good luck.
 
I wear something in, put it back on as soon as I get back from surgery and wear it home. I don’t like to be in the hospital gown with no back!! I always feel more comfy in my own clothing
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom