Update
Day 47 since surg - almost 7 weeks
... had an epiphany or two a few days ago
Decided to stop taking pain pills before doing 'stuff'; mostly because I was over-doing it when medicated. I knew I'd pay for it later.
Day 1 - Did about half my usual running around before it was time to quit (medicated, I would have kept going). Slept well, no meds needed.
Day 2 - spent about an hr in the garden yesterday, had a pang or two decided to stop and elevate. Can't say I would have stopped if I had pre-meditated. Sure enough I had pain-filled sleep last night... that hour was too much (grrrrr).
Knee not happy at the moment either, no pain just a bit aggravated (for me that is a 3or4 /10), if I take a Tramadol, I'd be getting up and doing too much 'stuff', queue vicious cycle.
I swear I am becoming 'gait-lazy' when wearing my same-ol sneakers, so I tried a new style shoe, the improvement in my gait was quite impressive. I defiantly need to be changing my shoe styles daily to 'change' my gait (and work a few new muscles).
My knee bend is doing quite well 90+ extension not so much, still at a negative number (not worrying at all). I can see the swelling of my knee, hubby can't tell at all.
Carry on
