TKR RTKR 17 September 2013 possum_here Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possom....it's nice to hear from you, although I'm sorry you're not at the place you want to be in recovery. Don't write it off just yet. Some folks still have improvements after the first year.

I will keep you in prayers that things turn out okay with the breast lump. It sounds like a good idea to get work back in your life. Please let us know how you're doing, okay?
 
I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with the knee. It does seem to take a while to get rid of all the aches and pains. I get some tightness in the thigh in my September 2013 knee but it is my Jan 2013 knee that is causing more lower leg pain. Happily, the awful knee pain itself is gone so this is quite bearable. Reading some other posts I see many people take quite a while to recover completely or get more motion.

I will think positive thoughts regarding your breast issue. I too had an ultrasound and a biopsy 6m ago but luckily it was negative. It is scary, as like you, I have family history of breast cancer in my mother and her sister. Many cyber hugs for you. :console2::console2:
 
Sorry you're still having issues. Does the pain feel like it's in the knee or in the soft tissue? Maybe some massage or heat or cold would help. :scratch: Best of luck on the mammogram follow-up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom