Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Rosietosie's Recovery Aug 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rosietosie - thanks for the uplifting report, it lets me believe that all this is worthwhile - especially on one of my lowest days yet. I really appreciate you taking the time with your posts.
 
You sound great! I'm curious- are you still stiff and sore when you rise after sitting for a while? Im wondering when that gets better. I know as life gets busier you'll post less, but please keep us updated on your progress. I've really appreciated your support through my recovery!
 
Great report. I bet you'll find that in the next few weeks you feel even better.
 
@Jamie - we hope to finally retire in 18 months. Our first plan is to spend a year traveling in a motorhome to different national parks mainly in the west. We don't do anything in a hurry so it will take us about that long to figure out what kind of RV we want.

@PuppyLove - I remember telling my husband about two weeks ago (11 weeks post op) that I was waiting for the day when I could stand up and not have stiffness and soreness when I stood up. I was really tired of it. I guess that day came but I wasn't aware. I do not have it now. I remember ljrfrm and crow 22 saying things really seemed to get better around week 10. For me I think it was week 11.
@kneeper - it's almost exponentially better each day. I'm at the point now that when I stand I can immediately start walking. I used to need a minute to get my knees unlinked so I could take a step. Looking forward to more improvement as I regain stamina.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom