Rhonda K
senior
@Layla Thanks as always Layla for asking about me. I must say these four months have gone by fast, even though the first one or two were no fun….still seems like just yesterday I had this ahead of me and not feeling good about it. Well it’s behind me now and I would say I’m inching closer to feeling pretty normal. I do still have some pain when standing and walking after sitting awhile, but it is slowly getting better. After moving around I hardly have any pain now, which really is the big picture. I’m back to my normal life. What more can I ask for? It’s a miracle for those of us who suffer with the excruciating pain for years to go from that to normal! I’m so grateful to live in these times that allow us that. Dr’s do these surgeries day in and day day out and it’s just a day at the office for them, but to us it’s the difference between living our lives and having not much of one. It’s amazing! How did we get so fortunate? (But I must say I’m glad I only have two….) Hoping everyone in the early days read all the success stories and take to heart what all us “old timers” have to say and it gives them confirmation that there is normal life ahead. Wishing everyone healing and pain free days ahead. XOXO
United States

