THR RGLieblein’s Second Recovery Journey

Great news!
Thankfully your visit with the OS has brought some peace of mind after hearing all looks structurally sound. You're still so early into the recovery journey with hips that are only a tad over five and three months old.
Hopefully you're able to relax, reset...chill. :wink: Use those tools of yours to bring your mind and body back to balance.:thumb:
You're on the right track. Have a great Thursday and weekend! :SUNsmile:
@RGLieblein
 
Glad to hear that the MRI found nothing and that you've noticed improvements over the past few weeks. I think three months out is about when I started to see the light at the end of the tunnel, too.
The severe right hip pain is likely a result of the hip flexor begging for mercy after an extended period of compensating and guarding for the other hip,
It is amazing how much trouble soft tissues can cause, isn't it? The body does not like change. Once it compensates for that problem hip, it doesn't like being forced back into alignment. At 5 months post-op, I'm still working to get my glutes and quads back into balance.

A knowledgeable therapist (plus a lot of patience) can really help!

I’m a yoga and meditation teacher so I have the tools—it’s just not always easy to use them on myself
You can do this!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom