I admire your tenacity. Your doctor sounds like he's going to chase this until he finds out what's wrong with your poor knee. Please keep us informed. We care.
Was at hospital for 9 hours . Went in for ultrasound biopsy and aspiration. They were able to aspirate fluid . Then started the biopsy part . They found the mass to be too big .Radiology calls my doctor and explains to him . Then doctor said do a ct scan then a biopsy. They scanned to see the mass better and was 17 cm so they call dr again and tell him mass is very close to my femur. They ended up sedating me and doing a bone biopsy and soft tissue sample
Josephine is off this week, I’ll tag @Jamie for you.
I’m sure you were hoping for something more definitive from this appointment.
I don’t think you live near HSS. Do you have to stay there until the results come back? Do you have family with you? You don’t have to answer, I understand if that’s too personal.
Thinking of you and hoping for the best outcome for you.
@Jockette I live an hour from hss. At the appointment it wasn’t suppose to go the way it did. But mass was much larger than we thought. I see os next week at that time we will be discussing how to fix this devil of a knee
I know this must be frustrating for you to have to wait even longer, but I'm so glad they were actually able to do the right tests on Friday. It would have been unlikely you'd hear meaningful information on the day they did the test. Usually results go to the doctor and you get the outcome from him. So I'm not surprised that you have to wait a bit. But next week isn't bad. You should know a lot more about what is going on and your options then.
It happened so fast there was a little water on floor unsure if it was from water or knee completely gave out. I feel with knee bent to the side . I’m still in pain . Os has me in a brace until I see him on Wednesday. I am still nwb we are trying to still figure out why on that part .
Oh my. I'm so sorry to read than you had a fall. At least your OS is on top of it and taking the safe route by having you non-weight bearing until you see him in two days. Hang in there....sending you ((((HUGS)))).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.