Gosh, I'm not sure about your question on withdrawal issues.. but it is a possibility. It seems we all hit it around this time frame.
Isn't it nice to have people comment on your recovery? I had several people tell me that I looked younger, too! Haha Probably from standing taller and not stooped over.
You are having such a good recovery and that makes me happy for you! Yours is very similar to my first hip's recovery.
Isn't it nice to have people comment on your recovery? I had several people tell me that I looked younger, too! Haha Probably from standing taller and not stooped over.

You are having such a good recovery and that makes me happy for you! Yours is very similar to my first hip's recovery.
United States


Knees are still quite high but the resemblance is there
. I dont think I could have done anything like a week ago but it is nice as a bit further each week is progress.