report bugs or problems, please

Re: report bugs or problems. please

Try hitting refresh and then hit send :) sometimes that fixes it according to my best friend who uses a mac

Hi. I am also having trouble posting. I have an iMac and using Safari. After posting page just goes blank and then nothing.

Have you tried opening Microsoft Explorer and using it with BoneSmart? One of our other members indicated that resolved the problem.

There should be a refresh icon in your browser toolbar. Sorry....I'm not familiar with Macs, so I cannot tell you exactly where.

nor me! sorry

Re: 11 Days out and have healing questions

You seem to have fixed your computer problems, Chris? All okay now?

Chris, I have a Mac and use Safari and I'm not having problems so I don't think the browser and computer is the problem but who knows. Computers sometimes seem to have their own temperament.

@RichardRobins:

I don't know why you are having problems, Joni. If you can post on this thread you should be able to post on any of them. Here are the things I would tell you to double check:

* You are sure you're signed on to BoneSmart when you are trying to post?
* You're clicking on the blue NEW THREAD button in the forum where you want to post?
* Are you able to type in the post you want to start the thread with?

If all of this is correct, and it's only when you push the SUBMIT button that you get a blank screen, then I'm not sure what the problem is.

What browser are you using? Are you using a portable mobile device instead of a PC? You might try going into BoneSmart using Internet Explorer and see if you have the same problem.

does this glitch only happen in a certain section?

what browser ya using?

Rich, I think it must have resolved itself as I've seen new threads by Joni. Thanks!!!

A few times lately just before I hit the send button my screen goes to the bottom and my whole post is gone. I've clicked the refresh button but nothing. But this only happens once in a while, but still. I remember reading in someone elses post that it happened to them. Any way to find it one it dissapears? I hate to do it all over and have it show up 2X's.

I don't know, Janet. This is a question for Rich, or techie.... @RichardRobins:

But the bad thing is...if it doesn't happen with consistency, it is usually very difficut to pin down as a problem. But.....please continue to let us know if you have problems. Sometimes it takes a while to get these "glitches" identified.

I had this problem and found that if you right click your mouse and then select "undo" from the list all your text reappears. Don't think it is a problem with the forum. If members are using laptops sometimes they hit a "clear" function by mistake.

ai32.tinypic.com_k4eask.gif

Attachments

• ai32.tinypic.com_k4eask.gif
    ai32.tinypic.com_k4eask.gif
    275 bytes · Views: 162

what type of browser/computer do you use? :)

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Dave4562
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom