Guest viewing is limited

report bugs or problems, please

Re: report bugs or problems. please

Sorry folks - our techy guy is on a short leave. I'll tell him just as soon as he gets back.
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Just noticed one of my post, posted twice. I was on the Gave the pt manager the letter today. Or something like that.
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

I just noticed a darn mouse in my garage. grrrrrrrrrr,,I need to catch that lil guy.Judy won't be liking that if she gets in her car to go to work and he scampers up her leg.



Sorry Jo,,Is this just a bug report or, is this for mice also???
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Just had trouble logging on...database error,,,,but now it seems to be running ok!
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

The last several posts I've made on Bonesmart were long and after all that, when I clicked submit reply, I got the following message and all was lost: The following errors occurred with your submission: POSTERROR The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.


If this works, it's because I came in through internet explorerer rather than Firefox which I usually use.
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Well, pleased to say Rich is back and has been trying to fix things for you. I think he's made a thread in here .....
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

A member miller, is having problems logging on. She emailed me. She logs on and then it tells her she must log on again. she is having bonesmart withdrawals.
Thanks judy (the messanger)
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Is that Kim (Texas)? Will you pm me her email so I can contact her?
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Post terror?????
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Here is a bug...

The new version of AOL (ver. 10) is not compatible with this site. It lets you login normally, but then you are not really logged in. You can log in over and over, but it wont take. I tried many times, then just shrunk AOL 10, and used IE and it worked fine on IE.

Hop
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

I have heard that AOL sometimes has compatibility issues although I haven't ever experienced it. I use AOL also, but I think I'm still on version 9.1 or 9.0. Have you tried going back to the older AOL version and deleting version 10 on your computer? The old file may still be there or you might be able to re-download it.

Sometimes when there are compatibility issues with an internet provider, it is possible that only the provider (like AOL) can resolve them. I'm not sure this is the case with what you're reporting, but just wanted you to know that it is possible such a problem cannot be resolved by us.

Thanks for reporting it, though. I'm going to go out and take a look at version 10 myself and see what happens.
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

This is a minor problem which doesn't make any difference, but I just wondered if it's something I should change on my end. At the bottom of the page where it says "The time now is 08:34 AM Pacific", it always gives my correct time, but my time is Eastern Standard, not Pacific. In my user control panel, I have Eastern selected as my time zone.
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Jamie,
AOL 10 is good if you have many email addresses, it keeps them all open at the same time so you can toggle back and from one email address to another with one click. (Even if they are others like gmail, yahoo, etc.)

But sending mail out is not reliable. Half the time, I get "can't send message" error, which is frustrating. So I keep the AOL 10 shrunk for easy access to check all email at once, and use IE for everything else.

Hop
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Thanks for the info, Hop. I think I'll be sticking to my old, reliable 9.1 version. It works well with everything I use.
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

My piggies eyes (animated GIF) do not open and close as before! Is there a problem?
Cheers, Ross
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Ross....they are opening and closing for me and the mouth moves.....did you change anything?
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Hi Jamie:
Thanks for the response.
The eyes & mouth are not working for me! But the pig in the sig is doing it's thing.
Must be something on my side. But, it just started in the last few days.
Cheers, Ross
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Ross, It must be with your computer. I had that happen once with one of my froggies...it wasn't jumping on my screen, but Jo assured me it was for her. I have no answer for it other than to say - "Computer Gremlins" strike again. But don't worry....all of us out here are getting the FULL PIGGY!!!
 
Re: report bugs or problems. please

Thanks Jamie. It is now working for me as well.
Cheers, Ross :thmb:
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom