RedRider
senior
Clocked nearly 30 miles on foot this weekend. At one point I sat down for a break, and when I got back up I had a sharp pain in my knee (focused around the front of the implant). No swelling, no heat.
It only hurts now when I straighten my leg; no pain on bending. The pain is similar to my recovery days when the physical therapist would put pressure on it to improve extension. It feels a bit better after 2 days, but still concerning that I may have done some damage. Could this related to scar tissue?
It only hurts now when I straighten my leg; no pain on bending. The pain is similar to my recovery days when the physical therapist would put pressure on it to improve extension. It feels a bit better after 2 days, but still concerning that I may have done some damage. Could this related to scar tissue?
United States
....of course this goes without saying, but your life will never be the same. I pray that he/she will not be colicky. 
![[Bonesmart.org] Red Rider's 60k mile tune up [Bonesmart.org] Red Rider's 60k mile tune up](https://data.bonesmart.org/attachments/48/48231-51cbf6261b38e0322b1403769d1053c6.jpg?hash=Ucv2Jhs44D)