Guest viewing is limited

PKR Red Rider's 60k mile tune up

Hi all, I received a private message that prompted me to provide an 8 year PKR update.

In short, things are well. I have occasional pain in my kneecap area but NONE in the lateral compartment where the other hardware is. Could this be an issue with the PF inlay? Is it that they didn't resurface my kneecap? It's hard to say, but one thing is for certain; I've done EVERYTHING to try and improve the kneecap pain: intensive physical therapy, personal trainers, TENS/EMS, taping, shoe modifications, etc. and nothing has completely resolved the issue. At this point, I've become accustomed to it and that's fine.

Functionally, I'm able to do anything aside from high-intensity movements and running. I'm still hiking a ton and backpacked the John Muir Trail over the summer. In that sense, my surgery is a success because there's no way I would still be functioning at this level without surgical intervention. It was a trip of a lifetime and I'm so grateful for the opportunity. Here are some pics
[Bonesmart.org] Red Rider's 60k mile tune up
[Bonesmart.org] Red Rider's 60k mile tune up
[Bonesmart.org] Red Rider's 60k mile tune up
[Bonesmart.org] Red Rider's 60k mile tune up


[Bonesmart.org] Red Rider's 60k mile tune up

[Bonesmart.org] Red Rider's 60k mile tune up
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom