United Kingdom

United States
More likely it's your body using energy for healing, first, after the controlled trauma of your surgery. Our energy supply isn't limitless and our energy will be used for healing first, not always leaving a great reserve for all of the other activity of daily living. It is completely normal to feel tired for quite some time post op and you're only one month into the healing process. Take advantage of naps if you're able. Our body does the best healing while we're sleeping.Could this be delayed reaction to Wednesday's PT?


United States
United States
United Kingdom

United Kingdom
I remember how wonderful this felt! You are crossing these hurdles almost daily now! And you're doing this with the nice, gentle approach. This really works for you.Yesterday I put my furry, warm socks on all by myself! Without thinking I crossed my new knee over the old one. First time I could do that. Hubs has been putting the sock on rightie til yesterday! I feel all grown up now!!![]()




. Sorry guys, but it truly is a thing.
This has to stop. But, its my therapy.The bad part about it is we have to pay for them. No fun doing that!Is anyone having an issue with Amazon? They are dropping boxes on my porch every other day.
United Kingdom
Just hope you don't catch it. There have been some horrible bugs over here- although it's not helped by having one of my baby grandsons living with us currently. We call him the biohazard!Then I made a pot of chicken soup for hubs...he has a bad cold. And we know how the man flu is. Sorry guys, but it truly is a thing