Cassidy
senior
Thanks @Thesoutherncook. I'm a typical female - I tweak curtains, pick bits of fluff up from the floor, wipe imaginary spots off the carpet, etc., etc. I'm not exactly houseproud, but I do it automatically without thinking. My husband just doesn't think!! He also doesn't see it. So I can't ask him to keep up with my petty demands, and I won't find it easy just to ignore it! I think I'm with the majority of women. My daughter has just told me she's planning to come over and clean occasionally, because she knows it won't get done otherwise - life saver!!
United Kingdom
.....will be thinking of you
all the best, see you on the sunny side






and prayers
from western Canada. You'll have it all behind you soon and I look forward to seeing your recovery thread when you surface!
Thinking of you , it's the 6th here now, but I expect you've a few more hours to go....try to reduce the worrying to a dull roar 

