Guest viewing is limited

TKR Progress report

I'm down to naproxen in the morning and a Tramadol in the middle of the night, when I get restless legs. Any thoughts on what I can take for the restless legs?
 
5 months out, I can now sleep without Tramadol, or any meds. Just got back from Walt Disney World, where I did a 5K (3.1 miles), and walked all over ( between 10 and 13 miles/day). I will admit I took a Tramadol, naprosen and 2 tylenols on the day of my 5K, and only did a 20 minute/mile pace. Then went on a cruise and did another 5K on Castaway Cay less than a week later. Yes, I took meds. I had no swelling and was able to get by on just Tylenol for most of the trip. There is light at the end of the tunnel. :dancy::yes!:
 
What a great report!!! I'm so happy for you. Keep the good news coming as your successes mean so much to others who are early in recovery or awaiting surgery and thinking they will never be able to do fun things again.

You may notice that I merged your latest thread with your original recovery thread. It's important to keep your story in one place for easier reading by those that are interested in how you progressed through to the point where you are now. So please use this thread for any new updates you have. I'll be watching for them!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom