BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

[HIP INFECTION] problem

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Recovery Area' started by clodaghcov, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Izabel

Izabel senior

Portugal Portugal
    So pleased to hear this positive news. Let's hope it continues.

Like you I did a bit of pottering with some potted plants in the week from my wheelchair. I want to get some seeds going in the next week or two ... I can do them almost any time of year here. Just got an Avocado stone to root and shoot out a stem with leaves! Have a perfect giant pot to plant it in.
    Take care, enjoy your garden and hope the summer is kind to you. xx :flwrysmile:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mojo333

Mojo333 FORUM ADVISOR Forum Advisor

United States United States
    :wave:@clodaghcov
    I'm so happy to hear you are mostly feeling good and are getting stronger.
    It IS fantastic you have not had to be hospitalized and are able to soak up some of the beauty this world has to offer.:flwrysmile:
    And I'm certain that finally driving about comfortably has to give you a great sense of freedom.:driver:
    Continued prayers for continued health and happiness, my friend!:loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:

• Like Like x 1