THR Peggy's Progess: 07 Jan 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peggy, so glad your X-Ray was fine! Hope work and recovery continues to go well. It's like having TWO jobs in a way! Keep going....
 
Glad your fall didn't harm anything, but just left a bruise to keep you company.
I like your idea of the folding cane to keep handy. I will have to get one! Thanks
 
@Madowa....So glad the fall didn't harm that new hip, that would have been awful, would rather have a bruised pride then dislocated hip! Work, it is wonderful isn't it? Like a change of scenery, I haven't been released but I went into the office for 4 hours today, been working some from home, but the clock just moves so slowly. Glad you made it through the worse part of the winter and now you have spring to look forward to and a new beginning. Best of luck.
 
Oh my gosh Peggy @Madowa how scary. I'm so relieved for you that it's all fine from the X-ray.

Bruises we can live with !!! After all the IV's and blood tests etc i know that I practically don't notice them anymore. I'm glad everything else is going well

I have one of this folding canes and its great when your not sure if you'll tire or if it rains and you feel unstable....you just whip out your cane!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom