TKR Papas new knee<

Another Sunday or two like yesterday and you'll need to ask someone to change the title of your journal to 'Papas New Knees'!
 
@sistersinhim @Suz first off I slept for almost 5 hours on uninterrupted sleep. Then my stupid restless legs started in. But I took my pill for that and got another 2 hours. So all in all ok. Suz as far as the name change yes probably should change that. I am doing this for me and for the family as well. They have all been very helpful. So we will slooooooooooooow down again today. These are my tough days. Here alone I see all that needs ,I want and should be done. Just can't leave it. But we are going to take it easy :fingersx:
 
Yes, slow and easy is the way to improved healing!
 
Woot for sleep! :)


Shelia
RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 9/20/2016
 
Yayyy for sleep and for taking it easy, you are not very good at taking easy for long, haha

I hope you stay on the healing path!!!
 
Clara. You know me all to well. It was Monday but how did it go ? I still work a lot from home with no added compensation. I know my fault but I don't need the mess I had when I first arrived. I miss our conversations most of all. I feel a real connection with you for some reason.
 
Hey, you can tag me anytime you want, I still try to get in here every day, but now that I'm working something don't spend as much time, I do check on all my BS friends but don't always comment, I do answer all comments that I'm tagged in.

I hope you get some rest tonight!!!
 
Well I slept about 5 hours of good sound sleep but at 2 am. I was in pain. Knees acting up and hurt even up thighs . I guess I over did it but I don't think I did much. From almost 2 in the afternoon till 9 when I went to bed I sat. I have been pretty busy today and am sure I should be sitting rest of day. Quick question for @sistersinhim did you tell me you got SSDI for a year? I still have this issue hanging over me! If so I wouldn't mind asking other things if you would allow it in personal messages ? Thanks
 
Well I went overboard today. My knees are killing me. I just took 2 more pain pills in less than 4 hours. I know I did it and shouldn't have. Now I pay the price. Can't even find comfort in recliner like I usually do!
 
Up again. Left knee hurting bad enough it radiates down leg. Right one has lowered in pain but still there. I have therapy later today but may call off if still in pain. Thinking about a journal to give my OS an update on just what happens between monthly visits. It might be best if going for this SSDI. One good thing is grandson doesn't have school tomorrow. So he will be a big help and papa can sit a lot.
 
Hi @Trppr2231, we discovered this week that my really tight quadriceps is a major inhibitor of my ROM flexion. I've been doing what I can this week to try to massage it and do shearing-type of gentle massage techniques to see if I can loosen it. Then my PT person who helps me with exercises, gave me two new ones to do so I've been doing them too!
 
@Trppr - I'm sorry you had a bad night.
Are you elevating your legs when you're sitting? Are you still taking pain medications?

I'm going to ask @Josephine to advise you. She will probably ask you a lot of questions first. Do try to answer them as fully as possible, so that she has all the information she needs to advise you.
 
@Celle yes to both. I also noticed that last night my ankles had swollen some and as I told therapy yesterday the pain will radiate down my legs.
 
I checked out your link. My pain starts at the same place, but instead of going up, it's going down about 6".
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom