Guest viewing is limited

Packing and Fretting - Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rob 68 My bilateral knees are Laverne and Shirley.... all a bit of fun....get you thinking cap on and let us know what you decide. Maggie x

Maggie via Tapatalk
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just refer to them as my one year old and my 4 month old. Names, obviously, are frequently changing as needed.
 
@TexasTee @DebStew I am reading with interest regarding the Yoga. I suffer hugely with glute and leg pain if I sit for too long so really not looking forward to recuperation of surgery on Tuesday.
 
Hi Jacs65 - I started doing simple yoga stretches as soon as I could - week 2 I think? VERY simple :) Now I'm - lol, I don't even know, somewhere around 15 weeks I think? And my practice is right back where it was before, you'll be there soon!
 
@TexasTee That's great to hear, panicking ever so slightly this morning as have a very mild sore throat ...just hope it is tiredness gone to my weak points....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom