Guest viewing is limited

TKR Over did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pumpkinseed, you are so welcome. You just focus on healing and getting yourself better.:yay: Oh yeah and finding an understanding OS. Have a blessed day today, taking one day at a time. :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Ok guys why does this happen: I have days where I'm active (water aerobics) and I'm fine but other days I don't do a darn thing and i mean nothing but lounge and I hurt. What's up with that? Has anyone experienced that?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Well, the first question is, where does it hurt? And how much? When I know that I can answer your question.
 
The scar (burning, pin pick feeling), deep knee ache front and back

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Well, the burning is most likely nerve pain for which you need a medication like gabapentin. Have you told your GP about this?

As for the deep knee ache, remind me what medications you are taking - how much and how often.
 
I see my GP in 2 wks and I'll tell her. I was on percocet 10/325 1 pill 4-6 hrs. As of today vicodin 10/325 1 pill 4-6 hrs.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
okay - I'll be interested to hear what your GP had to say - and do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom