Off I go...
Emotions all over the place! I am so ready to get this knee fixed! Swelling this morning is so bad I have several broken capillaries running down my inner calf. Looks like I cut myself with a razor.
Deep breath, I know I am saying GOOD BYE to FOREVER pain and HELLO to Healing pain. I relish the thought with anticipation! The pain I will feel when I wake from surgery will go away. I have been repeating this all morning. Keep my eye on the prize. New knee, new quality of life, less/no pain. Plus, I get another badge of honor to display proudly on my knee! Every scar is a story...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.