Out an on the other side of revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to go to their profile. Boy, you guys make a lot of work for yourselves! :doh:

When you click on the name you get a drop down menu. In that, if you pay attention! there are several choices including FIND ALL POSTS BY .....

[Bonesmart.org] Out an on  the other side of revision


You can also send a pm, an email, add them to your 'friends' and quote that post to them in a pm!!

What more could you want!
 
Yes, Jo....but that finds all POSTS. Jim wanted all threads started by the person. If you get all posts, you can have a whole host of things to wade through. Or.....am I missing something?
 
Well, just don't tiptoe TOO FAR away, Jo.....:hehe:
 
Yeah, golleeee, Josephine, don't feel too bad. Stay on stage. I may need a recipie for something else-like how to remember what I posted or didn't post months ago, how to tip with Christmas posting or, God forbid, where to post (or thread) when you need to revise a revision.
With great appreciation for you,
Jim
 
Hi, y'all!
I at one month post-op today, and I have a confession to make. I've been insturcted to stay on the walker/cruteches for at least 6 weeks, but I took a couple of steps with a CANE on the unoperated side. It seemed doable. But it was just a test to wet my enthusiasm. I'm so happy (though tired of the devises) to be free of the pain I experienced prior to the revision. I don't want to mess things up.

I had trouble finding my thread-sure wish the profile showed member threads (in addition to posts).

Again, I appreciate everyone's support and understanding.
Jim
p.s. Is it too early to put the skates on?
 
Glad to hear all that, Jim. And testing things is what it's all about too.

Had a thought about finding threads: when you do a Find All Posts, you get the thread titles as well. The blue arrows are pointing at the thread titles and that link will take you to the beginning of the thread. Click on smaller link underneath and it will take you to the post being quoted

[Bonesmart.org] Out an on  the other side of revision
 
OK Jimbo, we'll let you get away with testing things out. So glad all is going well! Only a few weeks more and you will be flying!

Yes - skates are right out at the moment! But next year at this time I expect you will be in training for the olympics :hehe:.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom