TKR Onwards and upwards - my journey continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
@robynhood, Hi Pat I just read the news about your hands. I know it's Osteo not Rheumy. Howndo you feel,about that though?
Love Ann xxx
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad it's not rheumatoid arthritis in my hands Ann as it's a different treatment plan etc and with osteo I know how to cope with it and more importantly how to cope with the pain. The consultant who saw me was really nice and when she scanned my hands she was talking me thru it and was very informative. There's no other history of arthritis in my family but all 3 of my brothers suffer from veins and ulcers in their legs. Thanks for asking @Nana moon 27


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thinking about you, @robynhood same, pm me if you wish, no alerts here. Sorry to hear about your hands too, my CT scan showed spinal deterioration (osteoarthritis) and I have my shoulder injected for it too, sure it's in my neck as well. Getting old....
It's so cold here, keep warm my friend.
:console2:
 
Hi Pat

I replied to you on Dogwheels thread. I was saying that you know how they have party planners, well what about present planners? You could do that xxxx how are you? Xxx
 
I'm not too bad at all thanks Ann. Enjoying this run up to Christmas very much. Having home hairdresser in this morning which ways gives you a boost dosent it. Hope you have a restful day ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Ooh that'll give you a boost. Good for you xxx I'm so glad you're able to enjoy Christmas xxx
Catch you later
Love Ann xxx
 
No she cancelled at the last minute. So annoying. So got another appointment Thursday with a different hairdresser. Had a bad day. My TKR knee is really painful to the touch and hurts when going up and downstairs. Never had this before. Its a little worrying. There's always something isnt there.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
@robynhood how is the knee now? Mine seems up and down. In Budapest it was quite good then one day I just had to put my compression hose on. I'm not too great going upstairs, I'm going to try arnica again.
 
Hi @robynhood, I thought I'd just pop over to your thread, I've missed a lot of news! I'm sorry about the new arthritis developments, hopefully it can be controlled fairly well.
I'm sure you are looking forward to the new caravan season, and using your super new van, how early do you start going- is the site open all year round?
 
Hi @Ellejay. I didn't see your post cos I lost my thread. The site is closed now until March. Our new van is ready and waiting for us. I can't wAit. It's so much darn than the last one. Hope you will enjoy your summer next year with your two new knees.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Can I just ask your general opinion. My TKR was 2 years ago in October. Since then things have been up and down but I've healed really well. One problem. My leg from knee down always feels cold no matter how warm I am everywhere else. It's driving me nuts. Is it a common problem with replacements. Any comments welcome.
 
Hi @robynhood, I don't think I can help you as my RTKR leg has been fine since the operation, it has never been cold. A friend of mine who had a TKR done says that once his knee joint gets cold it remains that way, and he can't warm it up, but that's just the joint, not the leg. Hopefully others will come on and add their comments/ experiences.
I hope you have a very Happy and Healthy New Year
Lyn xxxx
 
Sorry, I don't know anything about a post tkr leg feeling cold.
 
Hi @robynhood

Pat,

I haven't heard from you in ages. I do hope that all is ok. I'm sure that you will be on the countdown for March and have a great time in yr new caravan, woohoo!!! Not long now eh? X

Anyway I just want to wish you a very Happy Birthday, with all my love and best wishes.

[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues
[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues


[Bonesmart.org] Onwards and upwards - my journey continues


Please have a lovely day Pat!!! It would be great to hear from you x x x
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom