Anniepops
post-grad
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2012
- Messages
- 1,069
- Age
- 61
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United Kingdom
Alex, now you have mentioned it I have been meaning to ask about the external rotation of operated hip. Mine is really useless, pretty much can't do it at all. It is making me wonder if this is the way it is always going to be or can I work at improving it.
Doing the recliner and gravity thing doesn't work for me, it just doesn't move at all. My knee is not moving to the side at all.can you suggest any exercises I could do to improve on this? When I try to force it it is like it's stuck at all and hurts
Thanks
Ann.x.
Doing the recliner and gravity thing doesn't work for me, it just doesn't move at all. My knee is not moving to the side at all.can you suggest any exercises I could do to improve on this? When I try to force it it is like it's stuck at all and hurts
Thanks
Ann.x.
