THR One year post-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex, was just thinking about you today. Glad your trip is going well! Can't wait for the pictures!

Yipeeee, say hi to the geysers and bubbling mud pots for me-I love that place :yes: ,Cathy

Alex,
It has been truely a pleasure for me to read your upbeat posts from "One year anniversary" till now and I see how you keeping with your body's own wisdom has benifited your recovery. Glad you did the pilates from the get-go, becasuse certainly you would know how to adjust them to suit you.
Well...you are having a super trip right now....YEAH!!!!!

Big change of plans... :gaah:

We left our car with some friends near Mountain Home, Idaho. We planned to loop back there at the end of our bike trip. We got a call this morning that they had to evacuate their home because of fire in the area. We have rented a car and will be driving down to Boise to meet them and get our own vehicle back.

Prayers for our friends and their neighbors would be appreciated ...

Oh Alex, I am so sorry to hear that. How sad for your friends and their neighbours. They will all be in my prayers tonight.

Take care of you

Ann.x.

Oh Alex, do take care yourselves, and I am so sorry about your friends - certainly have you all in my prayers :)

Oh. Alex so sorry to hear about this news. Yes, certainly wil be sending in your friends' direction and that general area. Very frightening situation.
You take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
August it is