Guest viewing is limited

THR On the other side

I went back to work 10 weeks after, but I had to have a bone graft in the socket and I am a toddler teacher too. It is a very demanding job.
 
Thanks for the update, Lexi.
When was the bone graft?
I had enough trouble keeping up with one toddler at a time.
A whole classroom :sos: That calls for some major patience.
Great practice because I recall you were thinking about starting a family.
Hope you're doing well!
@lexi
 
:wave:glad to hear from you
That would be super tough job to go back to after THR.
Healing can be well last a year and as you had bone graft too.
You must be a super woman!:dancy:
Hope you will have summer off or this year long?
Wishing you well:friends:
 
Had the bone graft when he did the replacement, last October. I have exciting news! I am 5 weeks pregnant!
 
@lexi Congratulations! So happy for you! Please do keep us updated.
 
Congrats! Baby on Board.
How exciting! Keep us posted.
Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.
@lexi
 
Wow huge congratulations that’s wonderful news :wowspring::yes!::flwrysmile:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom