Guest viewing is limited

THR On the other side

The belt idea is a great idea! I ice several times a day. I like to because it numbs the pain. I ice about 4-5x a day.
 
Good! Keep it up....it truly works!
Wishing you a peaceful relaxing evening @lexi
 
I slept through the night without having to wake my husband up to help me get up because of going to the bathroom or just because I'm in pain and can't bare to lay there anymore.
 
Yay! I remember that day. I hated to constantly interrupt my hubby floor all those little things but at the time they were big things....
All the little firsts are truly confidence builders.
 
Hooray! @lexi
One of many firsts. You're on your way.
May each day be brighter than the last!
 
Yay!
Keep it up. It gets better day by day!
You're doing great @lexi
 
So good to hear your improvement! And good to know the belt thing is actually something that works!
(note to self get belt)
 
Sometimes when I lower my leg there is a burning sensation in my thigh for about ten seconds. Is this normal?
 
Yes ma'am, to my recollection...my thighs were super sore. All that mess that scooched around trying to settle up. Ice ice ice.
 
Hi @lexi
In my experience you'll notice a lot of strange sensations while healing.
Warmth, prickly poking, stiffness, tenderness to name only a few.
Just try to roll with it all unless it's continual, escalating, severe, unrelenting.
You'll do fine I'm sure. Still very early days.
Wishing you a relaxing, healing week!
 
Moving really well, I can now get out of the house and drive my car!! Woohoo! Can't wait until I can get around without a walker! :D
 
Good news, @lexi
Loved the feeling in knowing I could drive if I chose to.
Nice to read you're moving around well.
Great to see your update. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
 
You will get there. Give that leg some time to get good and adjusted.
Healing wishes sent to you.
 
Yay! Good for you @lexi
Great milestones. You're doing this :yay:
Wishing you a great week!
 
Ooh jealous you got rid of the toilet riser. I’m not ready to say goodbye yet even though I don’t like it.
 
Yay:wowspring:good for you.
Glad to know
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom