"gain ROM and build strength"? At 8 months?could it be that as I gain ROM and build strength in my leg I am simply moving it through a greater range than it is used to?
Could be. Concrete floors aren't particularly knee friendly!So when I say I haven't done anything, I really haven't. As I've been thinking this past week - Perhaps. . . It is linked to a long shopping excursion to a warehouse store (Costco). Concrete floors and standing and walking.
It's not hard to explain at all. I think you have something similar to me. My pain was in this pattern - where the blue shading is .... does it look similar in any way?This stiffness and pain is new - well, I've had stiffness around the outside of my kneecap that is slowly resolving, but the back of my knee soreness is brand new. It is hard to explain - but like at night, when I roll over, I get some pain either laterally or medially in the ligament area.