rtkneeandy
junior member
Hi there, hope things are getting better. Addressing the pain under kneecap. My PT taped (image below) my knee to help relieve the pain "AND IT WORKED", not much has actually worked as explained for me. I was very surprised.

(Just kidding!)My PT uses one of these on me for the quad, so I think you are on the right track (for what its worth).Just ordered one of these to do some self massage - it look pretty good. there's a video there...
https://stretchcoach.com/products/rangeroller/
United StatesIts is supposed to keep the kneecap from slipping from side to side..It felt better immediately. I know everyone is different, but I wanted to share just in case.What is that taping technique supposed to accomplish?

Baby yourself, and try not to worry too much about Monday. It is what it is. The baths sound soothing! Do more of those! 

Might be worth trying, if you get in to PT. It won't solve all your pain problems, but it is an intriguing possibility for around-or-under-the-kneecap pain.I've been using these techniques since 1980 as part of a system I call self-hypnosis. Very quickly after starting this process, I could get so relaxed I ceased to be concious of my body. I just existed in my mind! And once, when I was so totally relaxed like this, my cat decided to jump up on my lap and I was taken from total, deep relaxation to a state of extreme tension as I jumped in surprise! NOT an experience to be recommended!
United States
United StatesYep! I know I did them with you because you have an < beside your thread title.do you mean on my thread somewhere?
United States
United States
United States

United States