Guest viewing is limited

THR Nerve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legin, I'm a firm believer that there's always room for at least a tiny bit of improvement. And then after that...there's always room for at least a tiny bit more of improvement. Those tiny bits...they can add up. So hang on to your realism and aim for the tiny bits. And hang on to @Poppet's optimism, because she sure does know about tiny bits adding up.

I want a thinking rock!

Sharon
 
Chortle @sharonslp actually have two. Other one is on.edge of a cliff looking over the forth to Edinburgh. Ty yup well being male we cann only go.forward slowly otherwise get confudled. I always.look.forward as like when playing rugby I looked backwards and boing, rugby post and smelling salts. Have a great crimbo to you and.all smarties I.did raise a glass btw at noon

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Ok today was my Christmas or as we call it Bistmas. Daughters here silly old me.got tad misty as I hvnt.seen them for a.while. Cooked meal for 9 and it was v v tasty if I.do.say so. We played fooozeball darts table tennis the played.the.chase board game.won 20k I wish. Sooooioo nearly 4am and leg and.foot having their revenge on me. Annoying that some.of.the pains that had.gone.have returned.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Legin, really pleased you had a good day with your daughters and well done on the cooking. Sorry that you've joined the ODIC again. Your emotions show how much you love your family and how much you care for them. Ours are home again and shattered. They will be coming visiting us today. We scraped our Tesco vouchers together this year and with their double up offer bought grandson a Nintendo 3DS. He is over the moon.
 
Ty see you.are. from.same mould kids come.first hence why I.still have clothing that is.older than my girls

Legin THR Sep 14
 
A cracker of a day weather wise. Took dogs to loch it was like a mirror. Did about 3 miles so.tad sore foot biggish but worth it.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Naaaaa just legin stubbornes. I have taken on.board foot may never get better so had big boots on well laced so foot was supported. I'm doing the steps.today about 30 steps that I will do.several times going up is fine coming down.isn't so going to.work onba.silly foot way of descending without doing a pike dive. It comes pal yo,u are improving all.the time. Ty for pic as well. Take.cheer for the.new year. It could be.worse I could be singing in your ear. @hopefulm

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@Poppet hope you haven't had tooo much sun was minus 10 last night.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Another day dawns and jack.frost has gone away. Leg v stiff but I put that down to longer walks. Have been.doing stretches all morning and big daft dog thinks leg is something to jump over. Sheeeereeeeeeesh. I'm still going for walk but wont push it. Think fact I.was on feet for abt 16 hrs didn't help. Also started on losing that 5kilos I have put on so pasta bake but small.was the order of the day. Tooodles smartie chums

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Ok did a.Leginism set of for walk got a mile away thought I'm sore. 2 hours late with meds and.still long way to go. Also met loads people who.wanted to chat. got bk.home an hour later. Silly other hip saying.helllioooooooo numpty. Doh doh doh

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Not best of nights had to.get up after one hour in bed legs on.fire. now why do I have a.song.in ma head. Ok busy day.ahead shop cleaning then.make. traditional new years steak pie. Made day early as.Dan wont be here tomorrow and.he.looked crestfallen at thought of not having his pie. Sheeeeeeeeesh kids they get worse once.they become adults

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
Easy does it @Legin ! Sounds like a lot of activity for you. Hope you can catch some rest during the day!
#CRPS
 
Thanks for the.concern. I will be fiine and the hardest part of this whole recovery thing hasnt been pain or silly numb foot and.potential outcome its the inactivity. I know silly man but it took me.54yrs to get this way so changing a.major part of.my makeup is v v v difficult @Jacey but ty again I appreciate it. Thats what makes this site you know support just pops up

Legin THR Sep 14
#CRPS
 
@Legin glad you enjoyed your walk on Sunday. I was thinking , do you use walking poles to help when you are on the hills? A physio recommended them to me years ago and I never walk on rough paths now without them. I was thinking they would give you extra confidence with your foot issues and keep you safe.
I felt a bit of a numpty at first but now everyone uses them!
 
Haaaaaaappppadoooody new anum to all and ty yes to you ma.friend Nana mooooon.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@busylizzie I never used them mind you lately I can confirm a.rolling stone.gathers no moss. Ie oooooooooooops when.coming down

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Well a new year dawns not quite a blank peice of paper but no reason for it not to be a starting point for new asperations. The first step is always the biggest one to take in.any adventure. I.suppose part of me never grew up as I treat life as an.adventure sooo good adventuring to alllll.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom