Guest viewing is limited

THR My trip down recovery lane...

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Poppet Thanks so much for giving me your insights and perspective. I don't know why I was thinking last night that this might be as good as it gets. Totally irrational. I just have never been through anything like this before. All in all, my recovery has been remarkable. My emotions get the better of me when I am tired and frustrated. Today I feel great. I actually noticed my hip feels stronger today. I was able to stand on one leg my operated side for a long time this morning. The improvements are not quite as dramatic as they were in the beginning, so I don't notice them as much until, all of a sudden, I can do something I couldn't do before. :happydance:
 
Hi Debbie, "My emotions get the better of me when I am tired and frustrated." - I suspect that happens in life in general hon.. You are doing so well :)
 
Thanks, Jackie! @Jp9294 I was doing a side leg lift today and was able to hold it for over a minute. Just 5 days ago I could only make it 20 seconds. So, I really am improving and feeling better all the time. I still don't feel natural when I walk. I think my left leg being just a tad longer is contributing to that. I feel like I am stepping up and over on that side when I walk without my cane. I've read that should straighten itself out over time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom