Guest viewing is limited

My Story...sounds much like yours...then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Postalgal Good luck tomorrow! I will be thinking about you and wishing you a successful surgery and great recovery. :)
Kind of late now but can you keep a tumbler of some kind with water by your bed? I take ice water to bed with me every night so when I wake up with a dry mouth I just have to sit up and get a drink. :beer:
 
I don't think you'll overlook anything - as you say, your hip will remind you. One last little gem - when your hubby comes to pick you up from hospital make sure he brings a plastic bin liner or plastic bag to place on the car seat. You'll be taught how to enter and leave the car, but this will make the swivel round to face the front so much easier. Having increased pain over the last few days, which I look on as a timely reminder that we are lucky enough to be able to change things. Have you opened up and started your post Op thread? It's ok to do it now and if you want to start posting on it (like I did) then it's all set up ready. Let me know what you call it. Can't wait for good news, but when you're ready and not scurrying around with a walker and showing off!
 
Good luck postalgal on Monday its almost here yeah.:yes!: I also agree the plastic bag is a good idea. Anything to help ease the pain. I'll keep you in my prayers and thoughts take care. :happydance::angel:
:flwrysmile:

 
Oh all are so sweet! Hubby says your the star of the show, well one way to put it. Lol! He did say without me there is no show, very much true, I guess us Mom's, wives, mamma's are the glue of the family.

Four and a half hours now, just in time for last shower and on our way.

PA called last night, last minutes questions and confirmation of appointment. I really didn't want to let her go, she was so nice.

Pre-op jitters, yes, but PA said rest assured that will be taken care as soon as I get there, more drugs! Lol
Daughter and step daughter called last night, made me happy. It is to far and all the kids work.
I am rambling now, maybe another post if Hubby don't take my phone lol in a little bit!
Much love and hugs and hope all is well!


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Here's hoping your surgery goes great @Postalgal ! Thinking of you and sending good vibes!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you tamra! Everyone I'm being prepped, almost time!


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom