My Story, BTKR 1/2/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI @noc - I'm guessing you're "done" by now :wowspring: - 3.30pm 2 Jan in Oz = about 11.30 pm 1 Jan in your world. Sending positive vibes and thinking of you. Look forward to your first post from the other side - cheers Maggie x
 
sorry just realised that I got the timing super wrong super wrong... give is 24 hours and then let the comment stand - Maggie x
 
Good luck with BTKR Mine is scheduled for February 9, 2015


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Noc, it is time to start a new thread in the Recovery forum, congratulations!!
 
I'm having a bad Knee Day


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sorry to hear that @GaryP58 - you might want to go ahead and start a new thread to just speak to your surgery that you have coming up soon - NOC is now on the recovery side so not sure how often this thread will be visited.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom