Guest viewing is limited

Revised PKR to TKR My Revision Journey<

Great emoji JennyLynne! I am a semi Luddite and don't even know how to get an avatar on here, lol.
 
I'm almost always using my phone.... emojis galore!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Me too! I just find they don't transfer well sometimes with this site.
 
My iPhone is an extension of me! Much to the chagrin of my husband LOL. He hates his iPhone but I make him have it because of the iMessaging. That way we can always talk no matter where I am in the world.
 
I use the BoneSmart app... maybe that's why it works?
My husband and I argue all the time about my phone! It is glued to me. When we watch tv, I let him watch whatever and I have my nose in the phone. He hates it!! If he was willing to watch Real Housewives, maybe I'd look up! [emoji23][emoji23] (I'm showing off now)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
So I just switched over to the iPhone app. OMG! You are living in my house [emoji537]. [emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Look at you! [emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
What a fantastic PA report today! You have a huge reason to celebrate!
 
Awesome! I'm glad you posted that about the swelling bc I was starting to get down about it this week. It's just so constant. I needed to be reassured that it's nornal.
 
@Jennszoo I was pleasantly surprised at the increase of my ROM because of my seemingly constant swelling. Just goes to show that it is there waiting to happen!
 
Phone show-off, lol! I am new to phone world but already in love, hah! Husband...not so much, but he's using his more than ever since I like to message him while he's working. His office is downstairs so it sure beats hollering when I need something!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@flyaway79, your increased ROM despite swelling just made my day! It gives so much hope to us fellow swellers! [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have some kinesiology tape I found in my cabinet. So I went online and found a demo on how to apply it for swelling reduction after knee surgery. I took my before measurements and then will measure again tomorrow and see if there are any results. Figure surely can't hurt! :shrug:
 
You'll be a bad-looking lady! Watch out, world!
 
Mine doesn't look so bad butt because the tape is a tan color. If it works, next time I'm going with blue or pink!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom