Hey...almost 5 months post op already.
Unbelievable! Well, probably not for you, but it does feel like it was only a couple months ago that you
were pre-op with all the anxiety that goes along with it.
Look how far you've come. And to think there is still room for improvement! Yay
Hope you have a great day! @allena
I did something the other day I had not done for a very long time.I sat down on a one foot tall raised planter -I had been standing awhile and wanted to sit down.It was not very hard to get up or down though I did take my time and held on to my cane.I literally can't recall the last time I was able to do that.
yes,it does.Thanks.me too.I still have a long way to go though.That is hardly surprising considering how bad the situation got to be and how long it persisted.Slow healing and progress is a lot better than none at all.
I always look at seats and study them... how will I get down... and how the heck will I get back up???
With my son in 1st grade, I get anxiety when I have to be in his classroom. Those little chairs...
Oh my goodness I might as well just lay on the floor!
I hope you had a lovely Easter, allena.
You're doing so well with your recovery.
Just think...you'll be a half year in, within 3 weeks. Amazing!
Best wishes for sunny / happy days all week! @allena
It's been almost 6 months since my surgery.My scar is still really obvious,but not so red at least.I have nothing new to report at this point.Things are going well.
Awesome, allena! You continue to do well and full recovery can take up to a year, even longer for some, so
there's still room for improvement. It's encouraging to think about that.
I'll bet over the next 6 months your scar will fade to a thin white line.
I hope you have a nice evening and a great rest of the week. @allena
True.I would like that.I'm guessing it will not always be raised too?that would be awesome.red and raised is VERY obvious.I would not be surprised if I take longer than a year to fully heal.after all the situation was pretty bad before the surgery.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.