Guest viewing is limited

PKR My Patellofemoral Makoplasty Ups and Downs

@PegLegPeg
Sorry you had such a sudden onset of pain with your right PKR, glad you are calling your surgeon. I hope they can get you in ASAP and figure out what is going on with your knee.

It is also possible you took a quick turn or movement In the night and your knee is complaining.
Either way your surgeon needs to take a look.
 
Calling your OS is definitely a good idea. I just had a similar issue @PegLegPeg, woke up with my knee in real pain, although mine cleared up pretty quickly. I figured out the next night, that while sleeping with a pillow between my legs my TKR leg was positioned so everything below the knee was hanging in the air off the side of the pillow, not good. Hoping you issue isn't any worse than mine was.
 
Back
Top Bottom