United Kingdom
for a successful surgery for you and with less pain!
United States
United StatesWow, that's awesome! So glad things are going well for you so far.PT going well. No pain meds since Sunday afternoon. No walker or cane needed except if outside. Overall, very pleased right now.

United States
United States
United Kingdom
Glad getting the staples out went well. Sorry about your RLS. I have heard it is a miserable experience. Hope your appointment to sort out the meds goes well.My RLS has intensified and I was quick to blame the surgical trauma. My medication doesn’t seem to be helping at all. I’ve been doing some educating of myself and found some interesting information on the RLS website regarding what they call augmentation. Apparently the class of medication I take can begin to feed the disease which causes it to worsen. I have an appointment with my PCP in a couple of weeks and plan to discuss this with her. Some of th