I bet your knee feels much better after getting those staples out. Mine sure did!
United Kingdom
I had glue as well. Wonder what influences the decision to use glue/ staples or stitches. My scar is pretty short- under 4 inches probably because it was a partial. Maybe that is easier to glue together?My OS uses glue. There were stitches inside of the incision but they dissolve
Oh, I hated those things! My leg would actually jump sometimes when they hit. Add that pain to the surgical pain and the zingers and I had tears in my eyes! Thank God, they don't hang around too long!The first one hit and I yelled so loud all four cats went running for cover!
United Kingdom
That sounds remarkable- just don't overdo it!was able to get out and mow the yard this morning. Not bad for three weeks out!
United StatesOh my, can't you find someone closer? All this driving is already PT before you even get there!Preparing for appointment with PCP on Wednesday which is an hour’s drive.
United States
United StatesHoping it was self propelled!I was able to get out and mow the yard this morning. Not bad for three weeks out!