Guest viewing is limited

my introduction--total left hip scheduled for Dec. 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
@theweezyone big deep breath in, big deep breath out, Relaxxxxxx! :bath: Trust me your husband is a Veteran, we vets have had to "rough it" in many ways. And he has been through all the medical stuff he's been through, he's a survivor!!! He'll be fine with a minimum of care and supervision. Sometimes you just have to let the small stuff go, (dusting, vacuuming, 4 course dinners, etc.) it'll get done eventually. (I have a Roomba) Take care, we are all thinking of you and praying for you on Monday. Did they give you a time for surgery? And do you think you'll post after, or will we have to wait a couple of days (so I don't worry if we have not heard from you). Before you know it, it'll be over with and you'll be :martini:!!!!
 
Hey my friend @texasvet my arrival time is 6:15 am....I have started a post op thread and will post as soon as I am able... Thank u to everyone for all the awesome, friendly and heartfelt posts!!! Can't wait to see y'all on the other side :dancy:
 
You sound all prepared, and ready to rock and roll ... You will do great! Best!!!
 
Hello @MajorHeidi. So nice to hear from u!! Well I have one more sleep till the big day...been resting a lot today I guess all this pain has taken its toll and its been so nice to get some nap time In lol!! Yes I am getting more nervous with each tic of the clock but am looking forward to a new life with 2 good hips after tomorrow ...wishing y'all a good night and I'll see ya on the other side!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom